It’s a great time to open a new door …
with a low-cost Mortgage Loan from Sonoma Federal Credit Union.
If you’re thinking about buying a home to live in, vacation in or use for rental income, it’s a great time to make that move!
Rates are the lowest they’ve been in years.
Take a look at rates from as far back as the early 1960′s, and you’ll find that rates today are the lowest they’ve been in decades. That fact translates to great savings in your monthly payments.
You have options for greater flexibility.
If you’re worried that you have limited options, think again! We offer competitive rates and lower fees for a variety of fixed rate mortgage loans including:
- FHA with a 3.5% down payment
- HomePath with a 3% down payment (no appraisal or PMI)
- Lender paid PMI loan with a 5% down payment
- Conventional 10% down payment with PMI
- Conventional 20% down payment loans
We have terms of 10 years, 15 years and 30 years. You pick the option that works best for your needs.
Perhaps, your plans do not call for a long term fixed rate loan. We also have a variety of adjustable rate loans including:
- 3/1 (3 years at a fixed rate, then a 1 year adjustable)
- 5/1 (5 years at a fixed rate, then a 1 year adjustable)
- 7/1 (7 years at a fixed rate, then a 1 year adjustable)
- Continuous 1 year adjustable.
Our one-on-one personalized service is difficult to find with the big guys!
Whether you’ve been a credit union member for a few months or a number of years, you know the service you find here is tough to beat!
So what are you waiting for? There’s never been a better time to get a home loan. Apply with us today!
Contact our Mortgage Center for rates, fees & terms,
at 707-527-6216 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY for your home loan now.